Fresh and wholesome, with fresh fetta cubes and olives bringing out the sharp and crisp flavors.
Spanish onions freshly shaved and pickled in lime juice, degghi mirch (mild red chilli powder) and special masala, served within half an hour of being prepared. A must to have with the tikkas – chef insists!
All time classic diced cucumber, onions and tomatoes all tossed in a tangy spiced dressing, topped with fresh coriander leaves.
Green leaf salad
Mixed green leaf salad with baby spinach and rocket leaves, can be served with a choice of either Italian or French salad dressing
White horse raddish freshly shaved noodles tossed in freshly prepared tangy mint & coriander chutney, sprinkled with a dash of fresh lime juice and combination of tangy spices.
No fuss cucumber and lettuce salad
Sliced cucumber tossed with lettuce leaves in mixture of green salt and fresh lemon juice. Simply delicious.
Other Menu Options
- Tortilla bread
- Lebanese bread
- Roti bread (whole meal flour)
- Soft or crunchy bread rolls
- Mint and coriander chutney (spicy)
- Mint sauce (mild)
- Sweet ray BBQ sauce
- Tomato sauce
- Tangy Tamarind sauce
- Garlic dipping Sauce
Indian Special Desserts
- Gulab jammun (traditional Indian sweet made out of milk solids, deep fried and soaked in sugar syrup) and vanilla ice cream
- Kheer, Our traditional Indian dessert made from full cream milk and fresh cream, simmered over low heat for hours and flavored with delicate spices and garnished with slivered almonds and raisins
- Mango pulp and vanilla ice cream
- Plain ice cream of your choice (vanilla, strawberry and chocolate) with chocolate or strawberry topping